The Dream.... The Vision..... The Dog......

Where do I start? The Dream..... The Vision.... The Dog..... Let's start with the Dog..... Ezra. How did we get this guy? Our Sweet Sheba passed from cancer. I was done. NO MORE DOGS FOR ME. Well, that lasted a couple of months. I started searching for a dog. Brightstar German Sheperd rescue didn't have any Sheperd's, but, on top of my web page in my search in Brightstar, and add popped up... Pet Finder.... with a photo of a beautiful sheperd, in Warren, PA. Not to far away..... cool. Mike and I rode our Motorcycles down to Warren to meet "Boomer" We didn't want to make a rash desision. We met Boomer, he was cute, great eyes. and he sat right on Mike's foot.
After our visit, we rode home. I kept hearing the name Ezra in my head... over and over again. When we got home, I told Mike to give me a week... to think about it.... and if we did get him.... could we name him Ezra? Mike's reply.... you have till tomorrow morning to decide.... and yes... Ezra.... Which I looked up his name..... and what does it mean???? Ezra = Help ..... Ok, that is pretty cool. We get Ezra home..... he is the most amazing rescue ever. Like we raised him. Super Chill, with a lot of energy if that makes sence. #Blessed !! Ezra's story as far as we know. He was found in a drug house. He was kept in his crate 24/7. he was full of pee and poop when they rescued him. Also, we were the only people that qualifed to rescue him, because we previously rescused a shepherd. They are strong willed and need an Alpha, or it could be trouble.... I'm the Alpha.... Mike is Pack member too. Mike and I ride motorcycle. I've always wanted to experience the ride with my dog. But, I didn't want a sidecar. I didn't want to coprimise the ride. I like "the ride". So, one day, Mike shows me this crazy but amazing carrier for the dog.... for a large dog on the back of the bike. WHAT!!!!! NO WAY !!!!!!!!! this is great..... I check it out some more. (SEED PLANTED) this is do able.... Maybe Adam (My son) can build it for me....???? No, he's been feeling a bit sick because of his chemo. Solo Ride...... I told Mike and Lou, i wanted to do a solo ride across the country..... (The Dream) Yes, with my dog.... if any of our dogs..... Ezra is the one to be able to do this.... with the right training..... it's going to take a lot of work.... But, it will be worth it. The Vision is taking form...... Route 20 from coast to coast.... starting in Boston, then heading across the country. Mike could be my support vehicel.

Comments

Popular Posts